Land-use planning made visual.
CommunityViz Scenario 360 is GIS-based decision support software for regional and local planners. It is an ArcGIS® extension that adds interactive analysis tools and a decision-making framework to the ArcGIS platform. Scenario 360 helps you view, analyze and understand land-use alternatives and impacts.
With Scenario 360 you can:
- Easily sketch and experiment with hypothetical scenarios
- Assess economic, environmental, social, and visual considerations
- Make and change assumptions on the fly
- View impacts of proposed changes
- Make comprehensive, informed decisions
- Connect to your choice of 3D visualization tools
Scenario 360 is a powerful, easy-to-use tool that makes the land-use planning process more visual, more collaborative and more effective. Some of the key features include:
- Sketch tools and Land-Use Designer let you "paint" land use types on a map and instantly see associated socioeconomic and environmental impacts. Use pre-defined land-use models or create your own.
- Build-Out Wizard calculates the development capacity of your land: numerically, spatially, and in 3D visuals. And the available Allocator lets you project how that capacity will be used.
- Suitability automatically rates different locations according to weightable factors you set.
- TimeScope™ lets you look at changes year by year simply by moving a slider bar.
- View multiple scenarios side-by-side in one analysis.
- Easily create web-ready illustrations of your analyses for viewing interactively in 2D or in 3D through Google Earth.
- Dynamic charts, alerts, and other displays update in real time as you explore alternatives.
- Use 360 Indicators Wizard to generate up to 101 Indicators related to land use, housing, demographics, transportation, environment, and more!