If you just downloaded the free trial, you may want to check out the CommunityViz 4.x Quick Start Page. Below are more helpful resources to help you get the most out of your software, whether you're just getting started with CommunityViz or upgrading from an older version.
This Resources page is for CommunityViz 4.4, the version of CommunityViz currently available for purchase. If you are looking for CommunityViz 4.3, 4.2, 4.1, or 4.0 resources, please visit our Support pages.
Need more help? Contact Placeways.
Welcome to CommunityViz
- Welcome to CommunityViz - a 12-minute presentation designed to familiarize new users with the many features of CommunityViz.
- The Planners Guide to CommunityViz: The Essential Tool for a New Generation of Planning by Doug Walker and Tom Daniels
CommunityViz 4.4 (ArcGIS 10, 10.1, or 10.2) Documentation
- Installation & Licensing Instructions [PDF]
- Exploring Your CommunityViz Version 4.4 Upgrade [PDF]
- Quick Reference Guide [PDF]
- Working with Formulas and Functions in Scenario 360 [PDF]
- Working with the Build-Out Wizard [PDF]
- Scenario 360 Help for CommunityViz 4.4
- Scenario 3D Help
- Tutorial Dataset Installer for CommunityViz 4.x [.EXE, 73.8 MB]
- Tutorial Instructions – CommunityViz 4.4 for ArcGIS 10.0, 10.1, or 10.2 [PDF, 6.18 MB]
- Network License Server for CommunityViz 4.4 [.EXE, 4.18 MB] (Note: License Server must have IPv6 enabled)